you’ve seriously underestimated just how fluffy i can draw nilesy’s hair
The YogsCrew jump to the next sector, but what awaits them may not be what they were looking for. MOBILE VIEWERS: Previous vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch…
Tonight’s vid! The YogsCrew jump to the next sector, but what awaits them may not be what they were looking for.
I have been a cat owner my whole life and I literally never knew that tiger lilies and stargazers were also highly toxic to cats. Even drinking the water from the vase that lilies are in can kill the cat! I brought in a tiger lily from our yard today and just thought to look it up and found out (and of course removed the lily from our house as soon as I saw). How scary!
Other toxic flowers for cats:
- Amaryllis (Amaryllis sp.)
- Autumn Crocus (Colchicum autumnale)
- Azaleas and Rhododendrons (Rhododendron sp.)
- Castor Bean (Ricinus communis)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum sp.)
- Cyclamen (Cyclamen sp.)
- English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe sp.)
- Lilies (Lilium sp.)
- Marijuana (Cannabis sativa)
- Oleander (Nerium oleander)
- Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum sp.)
- Pothos (Epipremnum aureum)
- Sago Palm (Cycas revoluta)
- Spanish thyme (Coleus ampoinicus)
- Tulip and Narcissus bulbs (Tulipa and Narcissus sp.)
- Yew (Taxus sp.)
Important info for cat friends!!!
DISASTER!! James needs a dental implant! Thank goodness we forgot to turn our pager off before our weekly game of Golf! [ Operate Now: Dental Implant! from G…
DISASTER! We’ve been paged to work on an emergency dental implant! Let’s get to work!
SO THE MARGE SELMA AND PATTY ARE MY FRIENDS I WAS LITERALLY BEHIND THE GUY WHO TOOK THE PHOTO
i need this rn
look at this cop-hating suffragette kitty
VI - The Lovers: Duality and harmony. The Lovers represent the joyful union of two separate beings. This card symbolizes a love smiled upon by fate, whether it be romantic or platonic in nature.
VII - The Chariot: Restraint and the mastery of oneself. The Chariot rules over emotions, both positive and negative, with unyielding restraint. This card represents a person embracing their inner feelings, whether they be good or bad, and using them as a driving force to allow them to accomplish their goals.